Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Grand Prairie TX Can Help You Have it All
How do some people seem to do it all? They hold down high powered jobs, commuting to and from work each day, maintain immaculate homes without any help, raise their children, and still have time for outside activities such as networking, exercise, sports teams, and charitable foundations? Have they heard about testosterone replacement therapy in Grand Prairie TX or are they just blessed with abilities the rest of us don’t have? In today’s day and age, the lines that once separated the genders have softened and changed. With more women in the workplace, more men are taking on the responsibilities of maintaining the home and raising the children. While we are not talking about the Mr. Moms of the world, it is fitting that we acknowledge them, as well. We are referring to the moms and dads that are all holding down numerous roles in their lives these days. You will find moms storing their briefcases in the trunk before coaching their son’s little league teams as easily as you will find dads leaving their desks in order to help their daughters sell girl scout cookies. What today’s busy parents are learning is that you cannot allow the changes that time can bring to your life affect you in any way. These are the signs of aging that zap the energy from your life, the smooth tight appearance from your skin, the color from your hair, and the strength from your muscles. Hormone deficiency is actually the culprit behind these changes in most cases. There has been a lot of bad press about hormone replacement therapy in the past. Much of it has been associated with the sports industry. You hear about athletes and body builders using growth hormone or testosterone in place of steroids for enhancement purposes. This is a dangerous and highly illegal practice, and certainly, not what we are speaking about, at all. Hormone replacement therapy has only one purpose in adults over the age of thirty, and that is to bring balance to the body when there is a deficiency. This balance allows the body to function at optimum levels for peak performance in the day to day tasks that life requires. The numerous studies that have been done attest to the benefits of replenishing hormone levels with strict doctor supervision. Low testosterone treatment in Grand Prairie TX is not meant to provide you with superhuman powers. You will not be able to scale tall buildings, fly without a plane, see through walls, or change into a towering hulk. Don’t expect to join the Avengers, X-Men, or Fantastic Four. This will not happen. What can you expect when you begin therapy for low hormone levels?
Know What to Expect from Testosterone Therapy in Grand Prairie TX
Now that you know you will not be able to become a superhero when you actually begin a course of testosterone therapy in Grand Prairie TX, what changes will take place in your body and your life? After all, that is the reason you have come here in the first place. You are looking for answers to what is going on inside your body that is causing you to feel tired all the time, look older than your years, and experience many other uncomfortable signs that are usually associated with aging. Are there concrete benefits to hormone replacement treatment that you can expect to see and feel? The answer is a resounding YES, and we will show you what to expect in the list of benefits that you will find below.
- Increased Energy – this is usually one of the first things that people tell us they are hoping to achieve. Both testosterone and growth hormone provide your body with energy. If one or both of these powerful and vital chemicals secreted by the body falls below a healthy level, you will begin to experience symptoms such as fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, and an overall lack of energy. It is no surprise, then that increased energy is one of the very first benefits most people experience once they begin treatment for hormone deficiency.
- Deeper Sleep – this is another area that will receive maximum benefit in a remarkably short period of time after beginning testosterone replacement therapy. Instead of tossing and turning all night, you can expect to fall asleep easily, sleep soundly, have vivid dreams that you will be able to remember, and awake refreshed and energized. The benefit of eight hours of sleep each night is that it allows your body to increase the natural level of hormone production, as well. Is it any wonder that you outlook will improve – which leads us to the next benefit:
- Mood – say goodbye to the depression that accompanied your hormone deficiency and hello to a brighter tomorrow. It is no wonder that so many people who experience Low T are depressed. Their passion for life, sex, family, work, and pretty much everything else has all but disappeared. When you increase hormone levels with bioidentical injections, you bring a positive mood and outlook into your life.
- Sex – one simple three letter word that can create incredibly strong feelings in your life. If you have been dealing with a testosterone deficiency, then there is a strong chance that you are experiencing some type of problem in this area. For women, vaginal dryness, lack of interest, painful intercourse, and decreased pleasure may change their desire for intimacy. For men, decreased libido and sex drive, difficulty becoming and staying aroused, erectile dysfunction, lack of endurance, and decreased pleasure can bring upon the depression mentioned in the previous bullet point. Who wants good news? Sex will once again be enjoyable and satisfying. All the symptoms mentioned will be reversed, and your sex drive, pleasure, and performance will all be enhanced.
- Mental Functions – many people in need of Low T treatment in Grand Prairie TX report impaired cognitive functions, such as poor memory, decreased ability to perform simple tasks, and poor concentration. Chemicals including growth hormone and testosterone directly affect the brain. When these levels are returned to their normal state, brain functions return, as well.
- Muscle Tone – testosterone is a direct benefactor of muscle tone, mass, and strength. When your levels are increased with bioidentical therapy, you can expect increased lean muscle mass, well-toned physique and increased strength and endurance.
- Weight – is weight gain inevitable as you age? The answer is no, however, for those suffering the symptoms of a hormone deficiency, weight gain tends to join in on the action. When you contact our local testosterone clinics and doctors in Grand Prairie TX for help, you will discover that the excess weight, especially belly fat, will begin to melt away without any added dieting or exercise. Quite simply, your metabolism will begin to function at optimum levels, allowing your body to burn stored fat for fuel.
- Joint Pain – ok, there are a few reasons for joint pain: weight gain, muscle loss and decreased bone density. Testosterone injections assist with weight loss, increased lean muscle mass, and increased bone density. Say goodbye to joint pain.
- Cholesterol – have you been diagnosed with high cholesterol? You will be happy to learn that those levels will begin to lower and return to their optimum level.
- Hair Loss – for both men and women, hair loss, grey hair, and thinning hair can bring about depression and concern. Increased testosterone levels can put an end to hair loss, and even regrow and thicken hair in many cases.
Will the benefits you just read enable you to lead a productive day at work, accomplish the tasks waiting for you at home, provide you with energy to tend to your children’s needs, and allow you to have time for yourself? You can count on it. Once your energy level and mental functions return to normal, there will be nothing stopping you from having it all.
How to Get a Testosterone Blood Test to Check Levels Free and Total
If you are excited about the possibilities of what is waiting for you in your own life, then shouldn’t you be getting started on the right path towards a new you? How do you begin? That is a very good question. The first step is filling out the contact form on this page. Once you do, one of our experienced and knowledgeable clinicians will contact you by phone to discuss your personal situation and needs. A testosterone blood test to check levels free and total will be arranged for you at a local lab. You will also be scheduled for a physical exam at a nearby clinic. These two steps are easily accomplished, and can be done in the same day. The final step for you to take is scrolling up to the top of this page where you see the words “Medical History Form”. When you click on that box, you will be redirected to our secure connection to complete this questionnaire. Please answer the questions carefully, as out doctor needs this information to be accurate and thorough. Once all the results and information is in, our doctor will review your file to determine if you have a hormonal imbalance that is contributing to and causing the symptoms you are experiencing. By contacting a doctor who specializes in low testosterone treatment and can prescribe testosterone injections in Grand Prairie TX, you are taking control of your life and your future. It does no one in your life any good for you to be anything less than your best. The only way for you to receive the correct dosage of testosterone and the treatment you need is by having this simple blood test. The results will be sent to our doctor within a few days, and then your advisor will contact you with the results. It truly is that easy to get under way.
Testosterone Clinics in Grand Prairie TX Put You First
As you have seen, it is easy to contact our local testosterone clinics in Grand Prairie TX. Yes, you can complete the short form on this page, or you can pick up the phone and dial 877-925-5577 to reach our expert clinical advisors and doctors direct. There are a few promises we would like to make to you.
- We will always treat you with respect, care, compassion, and professionalism.
- We will answer your questions honestly and in a timely manner.
- We will always provide only the best brands of testosterone injections and creams.
- We will not run up a massive bill by having you come to the clinic to receive your treatment.
- We will always offer the finest customer service at the lowest prices possible.
- We will provide you with everything you need in order to feel your best.
At Kingsberg Medical, we are here for you. Our testosterone replacement therapy doctors in Grand Prairie TX have been helping men and women restore their hormone levels safely and effectively for years. We want to help you accomplish everything that you set out to do. Male or female, we know you have a busy life. There are a lot of people depending on you every day. From work to home, you have a lot to do. That is one of the reasons why we send your testosterone injections right to your home or office. There is no reason for you to have to schedule office visits to our clinics to receive your treatment. Everything we do, every decision we make, is done with your best interest in mind. The time has come for you to take action. Your hormone levels will not increase on their own. It is time for you to feel as you did when you were back in your twenties. Life is too precious to waste one more minute living it anything less than spectacularly. Contact us today.